So you’re in the market to buy a tablet. Here are three things to know before you buy.1. To think about is what you want to do with this new tablet.
– you’re gonna be able to download apps on them.
– play games on it. You can do spreadsheets.
– you can mange your business off of it.
– surf the internet.
– on a lot of tablets, which are gonna give you really nice, clear, beautiful display on the tablet. A lot of the resolutions on those tablets are remarkable.
– read books, magazines.
– take video and pictures on your tablet, do excel, do powerpoint, do word. All those fun microsoft office things that you’re looking for can be handled on a tablet.
– there are tablets that you can actually buy that are for younger kids now.
– the kids’ tablets are made to be a little bit more durable.
– there’s a lot of pre-installed educational games and applications on there.
– there’s what’s called, like, mommy mode, where the parent has to type in a password, and then it can be used as a full tablet. So not only is it good for the kids, but it can be used by the adults as well.
2. When comparing tablets, consider how much storage space you’ll need to do that you want?.
– the best way to choose a size is just kind of think about,”well, what am I gonna use it for?”
– the storage space for tablets starts out at around 8 gigs. You could store some music, some pictures, some games.
– if it’s, “oh, i love my music,”and you want to take that with you, definitely I’d consider a larger storage space on that tablet.
– but when I’m going on vacation, I load a bunch of movies and tv shows on there to keep me occupied on the trip. For that, i need more storage space.
3. When it comes to connecting to the internet, you have options.
– the most common way people connect to the internet is probably wi-fi.
– wi-fi based tablets will pick up any wireless signal from any home, coffee shop, hotels, libraries, anywhere that has a wi-fi signal, really.
– there’s also connective tablets. Anywhere that gets a cell phone connection, you can be connected to the internet.
– so you have a data plan similar to like you do on your cell phone. If you’re in the passenger seat, you would easily be able to use it as a gps, use it to find a nearby restaurant. As long as you have cell phone service, you’ll have internet wherever you are.
And that’s three things. Start with what you want to do with your tablet, then consider your storage space needs, and how you’ll connect that tablet to the internet. Shop with these things in mind, but also know that there’s more to know. So come on into Lazada Crazy Tablet Sale and check out all your options.